Ok, I decided to do it. Enough people have said they enjoy my ranting in snippets on facebook and suggested my getting a blog. Well, here’s my first attempt at a blog, anyway. I used to do livejournal, but blog.com had a better ring to it than livejournal.com. Seemed old-fashioned. *shrug* Maybe if it takes off I’ll pay for a domain and figure out how all the fancy RSS feed stuff works. I’m sure my roommate will read this and tell me how wrong I am about everything technological and to ask him next time. But that’s why he’s good to have around. He gets to feel technnologically superior and I get my stuff fixed. It’s symbiosis.
Anyway, if anyone has a better suggestion for a place to blog, I’d love to hear it. As far as I understand you can link facebook here and comment. Here’s hoping you don’t have to get a whole account just to tell me “lol”, “Shane, your[sic] hilarious” or whatever other brilliant thing you have to say in response to my making a clever dick joke or telling a republican they’re a dipshit.
A few things. The pictures are just temporary placeholders. The cat staring longingly at a piece of cut tuna made me laugh, so that’s why it’s the picture. The picture of me, drunk, at Alycia’s party in 2010…also temporary. Maybe I wasn’t drunk yet. And maybe it was 2009. Hell, I don’t know. See, I’ve already changed that one. Now it’s a puppy looking sad about his beer he’s about to drink. Probably because it will kill him. Did you know beer is bad for dogs?
So away we go! It’ s an evening that probably would have been better spent playing an MMO or reading Game of Thrones, but instead I decided to give you all another way to read my bullshit. And what’s awesome is that some of you actually will. Unless none of you do. Then I’m really just typing a bunch of shit onto the internet for google to archive. Porn Platypus needlepoint cockles beeped crankshaft. That should fuck up a few googlewhacks and maybe get me some hits since Porn was involved. Speaking of Porn…..we have our first topic.
No comments:
Post a Comment