No more Facebook for a while. Facebook involves others and others cause pain. I've had about enough of that, and I'm going to hide for a bit.
This place is titled the Hiding Place for a reason. I can hide here, say what I have to say, and tell from the views/comments who actually is willing to go out of their way(albeit slightly) from Facebook to read my crap. The only chaos here is the chaos that's brought here and that which I allow. Mmm...harnessed chaos...
Anyway, a bit about the blog and how you can comment. Anyone can comment here if they have a Google account. Since Google accounts are awesome to have in general for a myriad of reasons, and because maybe if you have a Google account you'll join me on Google+, I decided that's the best way to allow commenting. I could have done "Allow all commenting, even Anonymous" but that opens the door for anonymous threats and all sorts of chickenshit bullshit. So sign up with Google if you want to participate. I tried to find a site that wo0uld allow you to connect with Facebook but I found none. If anyone out there knows of one, let me know and I'll buy this domain and just forward the next time I move the blog.
I added some buttons on each post allowing you to share the post via facebook/google+/etc. I thought that was a neat feature.
There will be ads soon(Adsense pending approval). If you're in the market for something, buying them from links on here helps feed the monkey and pay my hospital bills. Now if only they had a donate button....hmmm....
The blog has a mobile functionality too, so you can read my crap on the go at the bus station, the yacht club, or in the office--under your desk so the boss doesn't see you're reading smut.
For those inclined, you can subscribe via RSS feed, if you have anything like Google Reader or any other newsfeeds.
Finally, I cuss a lot. But at least I do it well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment